Friday, September 5, 2008

Movie => Babylon AD

I'm so stressed.. and the best way to ease it out is watching movie.. So it's movie time again.. and the movie is Babylon AD.. Let's check it out..Synopsis:
It is the not-too-distant future. Thousands of satellites scan, observe and monitor our every move. Much of the planet is a war zone; the rest, a collection of wretched way stations, teeming megalopolises, and vast wastelands punctuated by areas left radioactive from nuclear meltdowns. It is a world made for hardened warriors, one of whom, a mercenary known only as Toorop
(movies.yahoo.com)*** Quite interesting movie to watch.. but somehow it reminds me of the the plots from previous films I watched before.. I always like Van Diesel's movies.. although as an actor, I don't think he delivers the acting well.. heheh! The movie is just so-so, but it was nice to watch the movie to let the stress out of the system..

No comments: