Friday, March 13, 2009

Visiting Pak Uda!

It was my aunt who called, informing me that my uncle is admitted to the hospital, So I went to Pusrawi Hospital in Jalan Tun Razak to visit him, which is very near to my work place.. but it took almost 40 minutes to reach the hospital.. Look at the jam! Crazy...!What happened actually? My uncle is admitted due to the virus attack to the eye, resulting in a long slit at the cornea, damaging the cornea to the serious level.. Goshhh! sounds scary ehh? It looks quite serious as my uncle looked like he is in pain and can't open both eyes, but the doctor said the operation doesn't need to be conducted resulted from the positive response to the medication.. quite contradicting as I saw my uncle is in pain while the doctor mentioned about the positive response..
I was quite worried looking at the situation, and hope he will recover soon.. Arghhh... how to go back to the office when the jam is still this crazy? I'd better to go eat first..

No comments: