Monday, March 16, 2009

Movie -> Race to Witch Mountain

The movie outing after work.. and we decided to watch the Walt Disney's movie, with bunch of kids making noise in the theatre.. hehe!Synopsis:
A taxi driver gets more than get bargained for when he picks up two teen runaways. Not only does the pair possess supernatural powers, but they're also trying desperately to escape people who have made them their targets. (movies.yahoo.com)** I didn't realize that this is Walt Disney's movie at first, and looking at The Rock as one of the cast, I expected the movie would be action packed, adventure thriller kind of thing.. Well, my bad.. and the movie isn't that interesting.. thank god Mr Jack Bruno delivered his part briliantly, else I will definitely fell asleep in the middle of the movie.. heheh! So-so kinda movie to watch for me..

No comments: