Saturday, April 5, 2008

Makan2 -> Barn Lanai Restaurant

I happened to be around Tasik Permaisuri township last night with my friend and decided to get my dinner around the area. There is a restaurant i've been wanting to try ever since I first saw the place.. simply because of its nice woody concept..Situated at the food stalls area within Bandar Sri Permaisuri, the place is rather nice.. open concept restaurant with quite a good variety of food to choose.. Let's check out what did we have for dinner.. That's my USA Fried Rice at the front, complete with spicy meat and fried egg. I don't know why this is called USA fried Rice, as it doesn't reflect USA at all.. heheh! Fried Rice with Ginger Chicken.. looks yummy!
Fried Mushroom..
Ayam Percik (Grilled Chicken).. very East Coast style.. The food is not that wowww, but we still enjoy the food.. and I like the Ayam Percik that is served here..

No comments: