Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Bird Shop

Happy Saturday everyone! It's rather a slow saturday for me today.. so I'm gonna take it easy and ease up myself a bit. Just after I had my lunch in Bandar Tasik Selatan, I saw this newly opened Bird Shop, nearby Shell Station in Bandar Tasik Selatan. I immediately made my stop to check out what they offered.. and greeted by this very camera friendly parrot, which posed everytime we wanna take his photos. They have varieties of birds, from canary, parrots, tiong, quill and many more. A group of canary.. So colorful.. Another group of different types of bird.A very friendly canary indeed! Checkout the Grey Parrot, RM4000 per pair.. aiyooo! Thats expensive! Another bird with nice head.. and this group with a long nice tail! Somehow I can't stand the smell and the dust those birds produced.. so I quickly got out from the shop immediately when I started coughing already.. I'm more of the cat person.. definitely not the bird person.. heheh!

No comments: