Thursday, March 27, 2008

Movies => Flood

Not many choices of new movies in the list.. I think I've watched almost all of the movie in the list already.. heheh! So.. with not that many choice I have left, I decided to watch Flood.. I think it was the movie from last year, but only shown here this year..Synopsis:
A storm and the year's highest tide combine to give London a bath in this soggy disaster yarn starring Robert Carlyle, Tom Courtenay, Joanne Whalley and David Suchet*** Boring!!! I felt asleep during the movie.. The plot is so boring.. the actors are so cheapo, I donno where they got these actors.. and the suspense scenes that they wanna develop are so unconstant, it turned out to be a funny movie.. so, when I'm not sleeping, I'm either smiling or laughing.. hahahah! I guess the only thing this film can take credit is their cgi techniques of the flood overtakes London.. that looks real!

2 comments:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Niko... mana lebih best ngan Day After Tomorrow... tu lagik best kan??

NIKO75 said...

Definitely day After Tomorrow laaa.. Lots of the scenes in Flood are illogical.. scriptwriting is funny and stupid.. which makes me laughing throughout the movie.. heheeh! Not for me I guess..