Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lunch @ Hawker's Stall, Tun Razak

Seems like these few entries are the makan2 entry.. which is exactly what i have been doing these few days, visiting food stall to eat.. Hahah! I need to go to the gym today .. I must! I must!
Anyway, I was in Hawker's Stall of Bandar Tun Razak last 2 days for lunch, and it has been a a while since I last visisted the place. As usual, the place is so relaxing where you can see this barber uncle is cutting hair under the tree, Very raw and open.. U can connect yourself to the nature.. but only if it's not raining. Heheh! I have no idea what's the name of the stall, but the stall is situated next to the newspaper stall in the hawker complex. I usually go there because of the variety of food and dishes offered. The usual lauk to be eaten with the rice, makes the place is quite popular with the mixed rice variety. As usual, I got myself just a very2 small portion of rice, and more on the lauk, for protein purposes. Got myself the spicy beef and tumeric chicken with long bean. It's so cheap.. I only pay RM3.50 for the dish today.

1 comment:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

I pun tinggal dekat2 sini dan selalu makan kat sini. U pegi gym ker?? I dah lama tak gi gym... gym mana tu?? yg dasat2 ker atau yg biasa jer...