Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dinner @ Portugese Grill Fish Midvalley

Have you ever heard about the marvelous Ikan Bakar (Grilled Fish) Portugese in the foodcourt of Midvalley? If you haven't heard of it or haven't tried it, you better try it soon. I went to Midvalley just now for the grilled fish that I've been longing to eat for quite some time. Met my housemate there as he wanted to try the the ever famous grilled fish as well.There are lots of choices and combinations of fish and seafood to choose from, and I goit myself Tenggiri with squids.. My friend was so interested of the Ice Kacang displays.. and decided to get one.. very colorful, but not recommended as it is so sweet.. Yuckk! Anyway, he ended up having the bowl of Kuey Teow KungFu instead.. not nice at all! Our stomach are full.. and now we are ready to check out what movie is available in GSC.

No comments: