Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Faulty Bank Card

Today is the pay day.. but unfortunately my bank card got blocked... I really need to take out my money from the ATM.. but it turned out that the transactions were all rejected.. tried different branches as well, same results.. asking me to contact the customer service number for verification. Unfortunately when I called them, they said that the card is fine and not blocked or such. Tried again and still the same message came out.. AArrgghhhh!! Just don't understand why! I need to go to the nearest branch ASAP.. and ended up going to Maybank brach in USJ Taipan to change the old rubbish faulty card to the new one.. Heheh! Surprisingly, the process of getting the new card was so fast and I got my card within 10 minutes only.. Thanks to the staff of Maybank Taipan USJ! I'm relieved now.. if not for the new card, no money for today.. Hahahah!

1 comment:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Uiiii samalah apa belaku pada aku minggu lepas kat Kelantan. Ni lagi sedey. Bila aku nak keluar duit, atm pun pun proses dgn segala bunyi brook breek brook breek... tetiba duit tak keluar.... kad keluar...menggelabah aku... aku gi kat airport pun sama jugak berlaku... aikk kad aku rejek ke kat Kelantan nih? Pas tu aku keluarkan kat Bank Islam punya ATM.

Bangang betul...boleh lak keluar dan lebih bangang lagi bila aku check kat maybank2u, yg tak keluar duit tu semua diorang reverse semula, kira selamatlah duit aku tapi yg keluar kat Bank Islam pun diorang reverse sekali... hahahahahahaaa free free jer dapat RM500, kalau aku tau lah, aku keluarkan RM1500 terus... hahahahaha