Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jogging!

I woke up rather early this morning, and planned for jogging at Permaisuri Lake Garden. Nothing much happening, except the scenery of the lake Garden's surrounding really interests me.. so instead of jogging, I ended up stopping here and there to take photos. Well, at least I did 2 works at the time eh? Like some people said, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.. that's what I did.. The exercise area where you can do your exercise here..The reflexology area.. walking on the stones The officer on the horse.. guarding the garden area.. The track among the trees..So many people around the place.. One of the water features in the garden..Exercise guys.. don't be lazy..Playground for kids..For bikersThe view from up the hill.. Nice eh! And the flower that is so nice to see...

2 comments:

TheVoiceofChoice said...

Thats a crazy jog! I want to do that sometime.

Check out my blog, leave a comment, but for sure take the poll!

http://www.artshebang.blogspot.com

emm emm said...

fuh... ni hang pi jogging ka pi photo-op ? rasa nya u spent more time finger exercising :D

any way, luv the pics.. and i NO, i DON'T know when i will have some on mine ! took a pic of my little kitty, tapi.. nanti lah... bila nak post kat situ tak tahu aaaaaa