Monday, March 3, 2008

Makan2 @ Tomyam Seafood Pantai Bahru

I've been wandering around bangsar area to find places to have my dinner, and this place, which has always been my favorite years ago came to mind. It's raining rather heavy when I arrived at the place. I'm suppose to meet a friend, so we finally meet at this place for a wet dinner. The restaurant is situated next to the Fire Department, is quite a nice place to hang out. This restaurant has been around for quite some time, since my college years. There are quite a lot of people hanging around the area as it's raining outside, so finding good place to sit is quite a hassle.Anyway, the variety of food offered here is rather interesting. What did I order?Ginger Chicken Chicken Tomyam Sweet & Sour Fried Mackerel Didn't really enjoy the food in the splashes of rain though... But the food is quite nice, recommended to all!

No comments: