Friday, September 14, 2007

TOW My 'Pond by the Balcony' Project

Today is Friday, the last working day of the week. Yahooo!! Aren't Friday just great? So, Happy Friday to all!
I need to settle my last pending projects that I’ve been planning for so long before the fasting month, which is the Pond Garden by the Balcony Project. Hahaha!! So much for the fasting month!! It has been months since I bought the blue/orange canvas for the pond and that canvas has been lying down at the balcony for almost 2 months now. It is already fasting month now, and only today I can manage to finish off this garden project.This is the garden before. Small vase enough for a few fishes to swim in.The plants are all outdated already. I'm thinking of buying a new one soon. For the time being I can make do with whatever plants that I have first.

After 2 hours of 'hard work', Tadaaaaaaaa!!! This is my new Pond by the Balcony looks.Not so big but my balcony is quite tidy and ordely now.
Bigger and more space for the fishes to swim around.I'll buy more Koi fish later to place in my new pond. I would imagine the smaller version of these koi fishes. Can't wait to go to the aquarium shop again!!
Happy Weekend To All!!

No comments: