Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TOW Movie @Perfect Stranger

OMG!! GSC is all booked for today. I can hardly find tickets to watch any of the movies shown. Even the online tickets are all sold out. May be because of the time chosen, 9pm onwards. I'm sure the 6.45pm shows must be empty while the midnight show is way to late those who work. So, me and my friends ended up watching DVD at home. What movie did I watch?
Synopsis:
When investigative reporter Rowena Price learns that her friend's murder might be connected to powerful ad executive Harrison Hill, she goes undercover with the help of her associate, Miles Hailey. Posing as Katherine, a 'temp' at Hill's ad agency, and Veronica, a girl Hill flirts with online, Rowena surrounds her prey from all sides, only to discover that she isn't the only one changing identities
*** The plot is somehow slow and needs full concentration. Definitely saving the movie are the casts like Bruce Willis and Halle Berry, which makes this movie a crowd puller. My personal view... boring but still watchable!! But one thing for sure, Halle Berry looks amazingly stunning in this movie.

No comments: