Thursday, January 3, 2008

TOW Movie @ The Curve

It's been a while since I was sick that I wouldn't be able to go for a movie, and now it's time for a revenge. So this week I chosed to watch 2 movies in a row, but only the simple plot movies that doesn't require me to think much.
1. Alvin & The Chipmunks Synopsis:
Three chipmunk brothers, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore are adopted by a man named Dave. Courtesy of: http://movies.yahoo.com
*** The ever cutest movie of all time. This is one of the ever famous cartoon when I was a kid and I grew up with this cartoon. So it made me smile all the way towards the end of the movie. Good for all and recommendable for kids.

2. Golden Compass Synopsis:
It was no ordinary life for a young girl: living among scholars in the hallowed halls of Jordan College and tearing unsupervised through Oxford's motley streets on mad quests for adventure. But Lyra's greatest adventure would begin closer to home, the day she heard hushed talk of an extraordinary particle. Microscopic in size, the magical dust- found only in the vast Artic expanse of the North -was rumored to possess profound properties that could unite whole universes. But there were those who feared the particle and would stop at nothing to destroy it. Catapulted into the heart of a terrible struggle, Lyra was forced to seek aid from clans, gyptians, and formidable armored bears. And as she journeyed into unbelievable danger, she had not the faintest clue that she alone was destined to win, or to lose, this more-than-mortal battle... Courtesy of: http://www.rottentomatoes.com
*** I've had reviews from those who watched the movies earlier that this is not a good movie to watch. Contrary to that, I think this is a good fantasy movie to watch where you can imagine the unimaginable. Heheh! I can say it's a good movie considering the plot is good and smooth flowing. Dakota Blue Richards is one charming actress and the ever gorgeous Nicole Kidman never fail to amaze me with her charm. So amazingly classically beautiful..

No comments: