Monday, January 14, 2008

TOW Monday Blues

Monday Blues!! The usual disease for mostly all working people after the weekend, and I’m definitely one of them… Sucks, just sucks!! Anyway, just got an email from someone telling me how incredible her trip to Redang Island was, and how fantastically marvelous the place is. Basically, everything is perfect to consider Redang Island as a place to take a break or a vacation, the sandy white beach, the smell of the salty air, the palms and coconut trees, the ever friendly island people and the breakaway to a place where nobody knows you… Ain’t that a heaven? I still got about 30 days of my yearly leaves still not taken, and now I think I need to take a vacation, and when I keep thinking about it, yess!! I need it so bad… Redang Island… shall I go there?

No comments: