Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Too Damn Mengantuk Laaaaa..

It's a hot hot day... the sun is shining like nobody's business... and the cabin is freaking hot though there are about 5 airconds to cool down the inside space of the cabin.. I'm soooooo sleepy... damn sleepy today... resulting from the late nite sleep and early morning wake-up this morning... So, the day today is sooo not effective... and I'm trying to do whatever I can to avoid people from seeing my sleepy face... Many2 times to the toilet to refresh my face... and endless walk here and there to keep me awake... which ended up me felt asleep for about 2 minutes in front of the laptop... The friend in front of me laughed when I almost hit my head to the laptop and that immediately alerted me to go buy some junk food for the so-called tea-break...Took a long walk to KoPro... which opened my eyes a bit... and so, here I am, still feeling damn sleepy over the biscuits and vegetable crackers...
I need to go back now... and i mean NOWWW... and have a short sleep before I go to gym tonight... Such a not effective day today...

P/S: Oh Yeah.. today is the launch of the project we are all working on.. so everybody's on the site while I'm not.. but at last, we managed to Go-Live with the project.. Good for us!!

No comments: