Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Further Reduction on Fuel Price?

It's been a while since I last put my entries in the blog.. as I was so busy these few weeks.. and have no time at all to start writing..
But the facts that the fuel price has been reduced.. again, for the 5th time makes me wanna jot it down in my blog.. so i will be here as an archive of mine.. well.. fuel price is now officially at RM1.90 per litre.. and I'm sure many of us smile at their best with this new price.. in a way.. I'm sure this will boost the spending power amongst the Malaysians, it's a domino effect, lower fuel price, more local places to visit for Cuti2 Malaysia, thus stabilizes the spending power of Malaysians as a whole..Alhamdulillah.. it's a good news for all.. and hoping for the food and groceries price to reduce further soon, and more miracles to happen in the future.. God willing!

No comments: