Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snail in the Lunch at "The Canteen"

It was the lunch time today that me and my office colleagues went to The Canteen in Megan Avenue II of Jalan Yap Kwan Seng to get our lunch there.. we all had different types of meal and I decided to order the quickest meal to be served since I was too hungry from no breakfast..
It was when Puan Sri was about to finish her Assam Laksa that she saw the small snail in her gravy.. which stopped her from eating immediately.. It was disgusting that we showed to one of their waiter, but surprisingly they acted as if nothing serious happened, and we received no words from them, neither to apologize on what happened nor say sorry.. It was quite a bad thing.. and rest assured, I won't be going there anymore.. Bad bad thing!

No comments: