Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gunung Lang Recreation Park

The main purpose for me to make a stop in Ipoh was to find a place that sells water fountains.. which is very famous in Ipoh.. and the moment I reached Ipoh town, I can see the row of water fountain shops on the right side already.. but that can wait s i wanna stop at this one interesting place called Gunung Lang Recreation Park, which is so nice yet underrated by the local tourism industry..It is located on the left side of the Ipoh-Sg Siput road as soon as I reach PLUS overhead highway aka the Ipoh Utara exit via PLUS highway..I donno much about this place, but I'm so excited to see how beautiful the place is.. reached there kinda late, so can't rent the boat to get in the recreation area that is only accessible by boat.. so just enjoyed the scenery from the deck.. Really marvelous.. huge fishes swimming around the edge of the water asking for food.. which reminds me of my fishes left at home for 6 days already..
The greenery of the place added with the limestone of the hills and mountains surrounding the place..
and the lovely and fresh ambiance that really made me fall in love with the place already.. I'm in love.. heheheh!

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

It's really beautiful. I'm glad I dropped by your blog! OMG. Gunung Lang in Ipoh? I wanna go there too!! :)

NIKO75 said...

hello.. you should! i missed the boat time so can't explore further behind the hills.. can you beleive it it's only in ipoh? thanks for visiting anyway..