Friday, October 3, 2008

Raya.. Time to Gather..

As raya is the time for us to gather, we all the families spent numerous time for lepak2 while catching up with each other on the updates of life and stuff..
and mamak stalls were the most ideal place to gather.. heheh! I went to Penang on the 2nd day of raya to my aunt's house to meet friends and relatives.. and catch up with what's new... Raya.. time for gathering among family and relatives.. or shall I say lepak2 @ mamak.. the truly meaning of raya.. heheh!

4 comments:

emm emm said...

huwaaaaa and i didn't get my nasi dagang

NIKO75 said...

wait till su's nasi dagang treat la soon ok.. heheheh!

Anonymous said...

Not fair!!!! where's my pics??

NIKO75 said...

hahahaha... and who will the person be? i need to know in order for your photo to be in here.. heheeh!