Friday, February 25, 2011

BALCONY DALAM TAMAN KAH??

It's always my dream to have a garden balcony.. what more with a splendid view of one of my flatmate's balcony a few floor's down which I always envy..so I started small with getting a few additional plants with the hope to green the balcony more.. a few of my plants are getting bigger so I can place them as the main characters of the landscape.. bought a few wooden chairs from Ikea to suit the garden mood of the balcony.. and lastly put some more fishes everywhere the source of water are.. in the old pond.. in the water plants.. complete with the appropriate lights to highlight the the pond at nite.. and taraaaaaaa! done deal for my balcony garden.. which after this I will be syok sendiri duduk kat balcony sambil menikmati pokok2 hijau with the golf curse background.. sungguh mendamaikannn...
Question is, lepas ni rajin ke nak menyiram pokok2 ini??? hahahahah...

No comments: