Monday, February 9, 2009

Missing Hometown..

I still remembered last month, when I spent endless time in my hometown, taking care of my mum who's not well.. and I've been going back and forth to my hometown like nobody's business.. almost every other day I can say.. and from there I developed my interest towards my hometown again, got in touch with my inner self, bonding with my parents, explored and drove around the town alone like mad people.. that one month of not having stability peace of mind.. thinking here and there, always worried and disturbed..thank god everything is fine now, mum's all geared up and running again, and that leaves me in KL, moving on with my life.. I can't help but missing my hometown and my home especially.. such a peaceful place for a hideaway.. and a great place to spend for vacations.. far from the busy and noisy KL.. Come to think of it.. is this the sign of me growing old? Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: