Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Beautiful Aquatic Fish

Weekdays had been busy for me.. So busy that I have no time to even check my blog.. Busy with documentation and kick-off event.. which was a successfully event on Friday.. praise to god! So, Saturday is a lazy day for me.. I wouldn't wanna touch anything from work.. except de-stress and have time for myself.. relax and later gym at MV in the evening.. While I was walking my way to the gym, I saw Pets Wonderland.. and suddenly realized how long I haven't been to check out the pet fish and aquariums, and I decided to make a short stop.. what attracts me the most when I entered the premise was a giant aquarium with saltwater aquatic fish in it.. simply breathtaking!I've been a fan of aquatic fish since forever.. and the thought that a nice huge beautiful collection of them for sale interests me a lot.. Check it out:Wonderful eh? I'm craving for this aquarium to be at my home.. abut the thought that the maintenance would be very high, plus the fish needs extra care and numerous attentions make me hold on to it first.. I just wish that someday I could build one at my home..
P/S: Just for Kerel who asked for Duyung.. sorry, this one is taken.. hehehe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bole ke amik pic kat sini?

NIKO75 said...

boleh je.. tapi kalau nak post kat lain.. just acknowledge la this blog as the source.. tak susah kan.. heheh.. thanks for visiting..

Anonymous said...

ikan duyung takde ke?

NIKO75 said...

kerel.. ikan duyung dah jadi bini orang.. so tak blh kacau dahh.. dugung blh la.. hahahah