Thursday, February 21, 2008

Movie Day => Jumper

I've been receiving good reviews from friends and others who said that Jumper is the bomb. So I'd better watch it myself.. here's the review of the movie. Synopsis:
One day, Davey (Hayden Christensen) discovers he has an amazing ability. He can teleport himself to any location at will. Using his newfound power to find the man who killed his mother, Davey unwittingly becomes a target of National Security Agency officers and another person with the same exact power. Based on the popular young adult novel by Steven Gould.
*** Such a cool movie.. I can concentrate at the movie every single minute.. and can still dream of being one of the jumper.. Cool! One of the movie I can feel like time is running so short.. Totally recommended!

No comments: