Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sick.. Again!

It's been 3 days of torture and misery of having fever.. and I've not been concentrating on things except for taking my medication and sleep shortly after that.. My work was affected, and I'm turning into monster, spitting the anger and frustration out over the fever discomfort.. body aching, head spinning, eyes feel like popping out, and the 'hot and cold' fever attack that I felt over a few days! Hurmm.. something like Katie Perry's song.. hehehe!
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down..
Today, I went again to the doctor and check why this happened, and whether this is the symptom of dengue or other serious problems.. and after a few checkups, the doctor confirmed that this is just a viral fever, and not dengue.. A fellow colleague has been admitted to the hospital due to dengue recently, and I'm so relieved that I'm not affected by that..

No comments: