Monday, April 13, 2009

Serious Gym Workout..

I really hafta be serious with my gymming.. a few months of getting to gym and nothing much has changed ever since.. so, as one of the effort to be seriously dedicated to the gym, I came out with the beginner gym routine.. why? simply because I am yet fully recovered from my broken arm.. and I'm not gonna torture myself.. having fun at the gym, doing it right, while not damaging my injury..
I've tried a bunch of different workout routines, and this one is probably my favorite. I'm not saying because I do it and it works for me, that one should do it and that it will work for them.

Monday - Shoulder, Chest, Triceps (Push Training)
Chest
Flat Bench Press 4 sets

Incline Hammer Strength Machine 2 sets

Dumbell Flyes 2 sets








Shoulders
Seated Military Press (with dumbells) 4 sets

Lateral Raises 3 sets

Shrugs 3 sets








Triceps
Tricep Press down 2 sets

Dips (weighted) 2 sets










Tuesday - Cardio, Abs













Wednesday - Back, Biceps (Pull Training)

Back
Deadlift 3 sets

Lat Pull down 3 sets

Seated Cable Row 2 sets








Biceps
Standing Barbell Curls 3 sets

Preacher Curls (with dumbells) 1 set










Thursday - Cardio, Abs













Friday - Leg

Legs Squats 4 sets

Leg Extension 2 sets

Leg Curl 2 sets

Seated/Standing Calve Raises 5 sets total (2 or 3 sets each way)






Saturday - off

Sunday - off

*Note, on all exercises I do 6-10 reps. As I increase the weight, I decrease the reps.

Hope this will be the start for me to get fit again..

No comments: