Friday, April 24, 2009

The Fat Trainers @ The Gym

It's been a while since I last went to gym since my parents stayed with me.. My morning started early.. and so does my evening where I need to pick my mum from work, and later entertain my abah as he is alone the whole day at home.. Just missed gymming again!
And when my friend suddenly came and mumble about the updates of the gym, i became excited.. It was known for the gym that I workout to have quite a few so called 'fat' trainer.. and these are the people who are supposed to become the ambassador to the club and represent the positive vibes to the club's image.. and when the so called fat trainer trained their clients to tone up and loose fat and stuff.. it looks so funny! heheh!

I think the gym management needs to put some maximum weight limit and body toning for the trainers, as to create a better representation of the gym.. same like the stewards need to be below 70kg to be the air crew.. the same rules has to be applied here! It's ok for the clients to be fat and flabby to come to the gym.. but there are no excuses for the trainers to be overweight with huge butt or big tummy to be seen around the gym wearing the trainer shirt.. weird!Imagine a hippo training a shrek like me to loose weight.. I will laugh so hard and ask him to go tone up the body first.. Funny.. just funny!

3 comments:

@rep said...

persis ketam mengajar anak berjalan str8.. tul tak??? hehehe

NIKO75 said...

betul tu arep.. tak logik kann? hahah..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Aiyooo Niko... Abg Bear ingat pengalaman kat FF dulu bila mana trainer kebanyakkan nya mengejar client yg gemok saja sebab diorang senang di ajar berbanding yg dah cantik badannya...

Dalam masa yg sama diorang pandai ajar jer tapi tak mahu buat kat badan sendiri dan kadang tu sampai salah step sampai cedera... sedih lah kan... sampai sekarang tak hingin nak ada trainer...