Friday, April 10, 2009

Dasar Pandang Ke Timur..

I felt so down and stressed and pressured for the last few days, and when one is not in the right state of mind, there's so many crazy things that one can do.. and that included me.. Over a crazy mind, I saw a a Japan Master's Degree Programme on Wednesday 11pm and the due date was the next day, so I immediately filled up the application form and sent it straight away to Japan Embassy the next day.. hehe! The search of Japan Embassy in KL wasn't an easy one.. and Google Map didn't help at all but giving wrong info.. but at least I managed to send the form successfully before 4pm.. and pray to God that I will be selected in the programme..What course do I wanna study? Information System, of course.. and I do hope that the application can be considered.. hehe!

No comments: