Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Morning Jam to PBD

My parent's in town and currently staying at my house as mak will be working in KL for a while.. So my new task every morning now is to send Mak to her office in Pusat Bandar Damansara.. which is quite far from home.. It's quite challenging as I'm not a morning person, and having to wake up as early as 6.30am to get ready for work, and hit the road by 7.15am.. is something new to me.. heheh!
The daily journey is expected to be rough.. the endless jam started from Old Klang Road, right to the Federal Highway in front of Angkasapuri, which took about half and hour.. and the "excitement" continues from Jalan Parlimen to Mahameru highway.. straight to the office.. It's just crazy.. and now I understand the endless mumblings and comments from Puan Sri on the terrible jam she has to face everyday to the office.. Crazy.. that's all I can say... hehehe!

No comments: