Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Wedding.. Minang Style

I was invited to attend a friend's wedding.. and as I was told that this is gonna be sort of a Minang wedding, this must be an interesting kind of wedding that I must attend..It was a very big wedding celebration full with so many tents.. everything is so happening, lots of tables filling up the space.. with 7 tents occupying the people eating, one tent for the pelamin and another tent for the karaoke session..The food served here is also special.. the authentic Minang food with Gulai Cempedak, Jering Pedas, Daging Rendang, Fried Chicken and lots more.. not to forget sambal belacan..Lepak2 for a while while entertaining myself with Minang selection of songs.. more like Dangdut to me.. took photos of the bride and groom.. and went back soon after that..

No comments: