Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Euro Fun Park @ Bukit Jalil

Just another event currently held in Bukit Jalil.. Euro Fun Park.. from 15th June to 15th July, 6pm to 12am.. I had a chance to checkout the park.. and it looks like the place is meant to be fun enough.. suits the name.. The entrance fee is quite cheap.. only RM3 per person.. A few rides that we can find here..I'm impressed with this one at the back.. but I don't think I can ride it.. this ride practically throw and roll you up in the air roughly.. and I'm talking up in the air.. Scary!I guess some of the rides are better than the one in Sunway Park.. while some are quite equivalent to the one in Genting... well.. may be with all these rides they offer.. they can come out with another park maybe? heheh! Those nearby Bukit Jalil.. hurry up.. go there and enjoy the rides..

No comments: