Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back To The Creator..

Things are quite haywire for me now.. I just got a news from my mom that my eldest aunt from my father's side passed away this morning.. she died at 80.. It was such a sad news for me and the family as she was quite close to us the siblings.. and always spent time at my parents house..

She died because of stroke that she had 2 weeks ago.. and God decided to take her away at this moment.. I still remembered my primary schooling years where I always spent a night or two at her house.. and always follow her around whenever she wanted to go to her new house at that time.. Now when we are all turning old, I still see her once in a while.. and she always joked about how I'm so alike with my youngest brother.. and now she's gone.. She's been buried next to the family grave next to her late son, my late grandparents and the rest.. And tonight, a Doa recital (ratib) is done at my house for my late aunt..
(http://www.kendongkraf.com.my)

I just hope that she will be placed within 'golongan mukmin' and within god's care at all time.. and to all Muslim readers who read the blog, I plead for you guys to recite Al-Fatihah to my Mak Long..

4 comments:

mak lang said...

takziah di atas kehilangan...
semoga roh beliau dicucuri rahmat dari Allah s.w.t...

Al Fathihah

NIKO75 said...

Thanks maklang.. appreciate it very much..

SYUKS said...

hai niko75...thanks for visiting my blog. appreciate that... comment for the entry.. yang pergi kita doakan..hidup mesti diteruskan

NIKO75 said...

thanks syukur..