Monday, May 5, 2008

Terengganu Trip.. and Tasik Kenyir

It's been a while since I last went to tasik Kenyir for the amazing beauty.. so when my dad suggested that we drove around the area, I'm quite excited.. and without any hesitation.. agreed to the suggestion..From Kuala Terngganu, it took around half an hour to get there using a short cut road.. somehow I have no clue about the new route.. but it's quite fast to get there.. The first stop is the jetty Pengkalan Gawi.. Just check out the amazing sceneries of the place.. And later further up using the new Kuala Brang- Simpang Pulai highway for the in-sight view of Tasik Kenyir.. It's really2 an amazing scenery you can find here simply by driving around the highway.. I'm lost of words on how beautiful the place is.. just the photos speak for itself!

No comments: