Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Makan2 @ OldTown Cafe Sri Petaling

It's simply a headache to choose a place to eat already nowadays as there are so many choices of places to check out.. and as I was in Sri Petaling area last Monday, me and a friend chose to dine at OldTown Cafe.. The place is around the area for quite some time.. but since the location is quite hidden, not many people realized about the existence of the place..Anyway.. let's check out what we ordered.. The Assam Laksa and Curry Laksa.. in a big bowl.. and Iced White Coffee for me.. simple and yummy.. The food isn't that bad, with the right combination of the ingredients made is simply nice..What attracts me the most is the ambience of the place.. nice big posters of the historical background with nice downlights and simple bench.. really creates a nice ambience.. so relaxing and peaceful!There's a lot more to check out here.. especially the toasted bread.. which I think a must try when visiting the cafe.. I will try the next time I visit this place.. I will!

No comments: