Saturday, May 3, 2008

Terengganu Trip.. and Pasar Chabang

I'm going back to Ganu again.. simply because I wanna visit my parents whom I haven't seen for a long time. Now that I'm in Ganu, my fisrt thing to do is to checkout what's the kuih2 available for breakfast..So many varieties of kuih..The dry market views..This is called kuih Kasidah.. really sweet.. I just don't like it..This kuih is called Pengeram.. also known as kuih kemboja elsewhere.. Kuih Akok..Kuih Apam.. I don't know why there're lots of them.. with not many people buying it.. Another famous Laksam Terengganu with white gravy.. And the most famous dishes of all time.. Nasi Dagang.. And Putu Mayam.. so yellow ehh? Later, I will wanna visit Pasar Kedai Payang to accompany my aunt there.. more in the next entry!

No comments: