In less than 24 hours, we will be welcoming our new year 2008. So many things that happened to me in 2007 and I can regard 2007 as not a good year for me. This year is a tough year for me to go thru as I'm often sick this year. Well, let's see:
1. May - Hospitalized due to a very bad tonsillitis till I can't eat and drink, and only depending on the drips. Hospitalized for a week.
2. October - Broke my arm. Hospitalized and undergone a surgery for besi implant in the bone. This is bad enough that I was hospitalized for almost 2 weeks.
3. December - Recently, I was hospitalized again due to High Fever and Brain Infection. This was bad enough that I have had hysteria and brought to the hospital by ambulance. I had a slightly memory loss for a few days and couldn't even recognize my brothers and friends. It was really a bad experience and I was hospitalized for a week. Thank god I'm reacting well to the medication and recovering very fast.
4. I now have diabetes. So this is high time for me really2 take care of my food.
Looking back at those experiences, it makes me realized that I'm not young anymore to enjoy life the way I did before. I really hafta take care of my well-being and my health, and try to act a guy my age. Hahaha! On the other end, good thing that happened to me were:
1. I quit smoking. So far it's been almost a year since I quit smoking and I do hope that this will last forever.
2. I got myself my own apartment. It may not be a penthouse or anything, but still my own house that I can live in securely.
3. Career wise, I managed to get involved in functional team doing a project. So this will be a strong based for me to start getting a good experience in SAP field for my future career.
4. My family tie is getting stronger. All we brothers are getting more and more united thru thick or thin. Nothing that I can imagine will happen before as we brothers are not in good relations before. Alhamdulillah for the god's gift this year. Though I was sick a few times this year, I still have good gifts for me to move on with life. I may have to rationalize that being sick is part of the process to know myself more and my limitation. This is also god's signal for me to always remind him no matter what.
Come 2008, these are what I want to achieve, and I will get it no matter what:
1. Health - Take care of my health to the max. Join the gym again and get the necessary vitamins for health.
2. Education- Register myself for Master's programme. I may join UITM for master's program and right now still thinking of what course to take.
3. Career - Pushing myself into better position in the organization. Also getting a new side income job to fulfill my free time.
4. Planning of getting myself a second house - at least a nice single storey terrace house with ample land for gardening would be fine.
5. Redecorate my own apartment - getting kitchen cabinet and some more furniture.
6. Planning of getting myself a new car - not sure of what car yet. Still window shopping and hoping to get a good car soon.
7. Travel - would love to spend time traveling to places at least twice a year starting 2008. I've been working for quite a while with no real break traveling to places of interests in the world.
8. Others - to get closer to god mentally and physically, get in touch more with my heart and soul, and some others which is too personal to be included here.
Seems like a lot of wishes for 2008 huhhh? Well, I do hope to achieve my targets for 2008 and do hope that God will always reward me with the rezeki for me to go on with my life. If things don’t happen in 2008, I can still proceed with 2009. Hehehe!
Nonetheless, hoping that everybody will get all their wishes for 2008 too. Welcoming 2008 with warm heart! Happy New Yearrrrrr!!!!