Saturday, December 15, 2007

TOW The New KL-Putrajaya Highway

While I was driving along Jalan Tun Razak, I saw asign of the new KL-Putrajaya highway, and the route seems open to public already for trial, aka toll free for a short time. This is great!! So I just tried this route as I know it goes straight to Bukit Jalil exit, which is right in front of my house. The highway is great, cutting the travel time to almost half, but kinda spooky at times. May be it is just opened and this is the first time I’m using it, anyway, great alternative for people staying in Bukit Jalil area. Just don’t miss the exit, as the next exit after Bukit Jalil is Putrajaya, definitely far far away for a U-Turn. Anyway, must be good news to Putrajaya and Cyberjaya folks I assume as a great new alternative for those people.

No comments: