Thursday, October 4, 2007

TOW Waterfall Vase for the Garden

I’m always complaining that my garden pond lacks one thing, the sound of water falling down the pond. Although I already have the middle vase with falling water, somehow it doesn’t produce the right waterfall sound.
So, I’m gonna go find the right vase that produces the best waterfall sound. Where to go? The landscape garden at Jalan Klang Lama.The lines of vases and pots of different shapes to choose from.So many choices, but I need the one with most waterfall sound, so I bought one of this finally. The place also offers so many choices of plants.What did I finally buy?
Indoor plantsCempaka and a beautiful reddish flower for my mom Small roses plant.Got two for only RM2 per pot. Combined into one big pot.
How does it look when combined with my existing garden? Taaraaaaaaaa…The sound of water falling by the garden is so soothing and calming It makes me sleepy and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

1 comment:

Irwan said...

Woaaaaa... Makin besor dan cantik waterfall u... Bagus bagus... Nanti cantikkan lagi.. Boleh i ambik u jd waterfall designer utk my house nanti.