Saturday, October 13, 2007

TOW Riding a Scooter

It's been almost 15 years that I haven't ride on the motorbike, and never agreed to ride on any bikes as I had fobias riding a bike. But when my brother asked me to ride with him on a scooter, I had no choice but to agree considering there's a massive traffic jam at K.ganu's town. Riding thru the wind in between cars and lorries, it surely is a brand new experience again to me. And I kinda like it, and startiing to enjoy the convenience of it bit by bit.
Kuala Terengganu (KT) from the rider's view.Something interesting I found here, Maya Karin posing with a scarft for Celcom Advert. Only in KT... Hahah! Another Digi Advert with some white girls in scarft too.
Even McDonalds has its own Arabic words.
That's what unique about KT.

No comments: