Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Broken Blackie

So many things happened to me recently, but I'm sooo busy that I clearly have no time to update it in the blog... now that I feel like writing; I will try to update it one by one, starting from this entry backwards...
It is indeed a very challenging year for me.. The latest being involved in the accident during the Merdeka Day. I was on my way back to KL during the rainy day along the PLUS Highway when the front cars stopped suddenly, forcing me for an emergency break, and soon another car hit me from the back.. Ironically, both front and back cars were Waja, and I was trapped in the middle.. Looking at my crushed Blackie really broke my heart.. From the police report in Kuala Kangsar took forever that we hafta 'berbuka' at the bench of Kuala Kangsar police station.. To the slow drive to KL, worrying about my Blackie's condition, it was really a tensed journey home.. What more with the dealing of insurance claim in Nissan, they just told me that I hafta go to KK again to get the police report, investigation and more docs.. Loosing Blackie for at least 2-3 weeks is a pain in the ass.. With a possibility that the repair may drag to after raya, hrmmm.. Raya in KL la nampaknya.. Hehe! I'm carless now, and LRT is my new best friend...

4 comments:

FarhahMahadi said...

Well.. it isn't the first time that I'm dealing w this kinda things.

Sometimes, you'll find cars which have been pulled off to the side of the road for one reason or another, or for some reason appear to be at least temporarily out of commission. Maybe they're just out of gas or perhaps just got a flat tire, or maybe bcause of overheating. But others might be a bit more serious just like your unlucky situation here.. :'( So pity la on you..

Tapi takpe, bila lagi nak kenal ramai2 org kalau tak naik LRT kan?? (^^,) See, there's always a silver lining behind the thing that's happening around us..

Happy Ramadhan (^^,)

NIKO75 said...

yup.. it's part of the learning so we gain more experience.. everything happened for a reason, and I'm glad that I'm still safe and sound to battle thru the upcoming days to come..
nevertheless, I still miss my Blackie.. uwaaaaa!

FarhahMahadi said...

Oh si Blackie itu juga sedang menangis di dlm workshop..

:'( UUUuuu cry baby cry.. Hold on, jgn sedey2 nnt bapa kamu jemput kamu pulang.. Sabar ya Blackie.. Sabar..

NIKO75 said...

hahaha... can't wait