Thursday, April 26, 2012

SONG - DI PERSIMPANGAN KENANGAN BY CASEY

Once upon a time, about a decade ago.. this was the song that I've been singing my heart out, in the shower, on the way to my class etc during my earlier months of my study years.. This song has brought such great memories to me, as this song really reminds me of a dear friend and a housemate, Ghaz, who died from a car crash during my study years in USA.. He was the one who owned a copy of Casey's CD that I've been listening over and over again there.. He was a big fan of Casey, and I learnt to like the song from him.. Hear it out on Imeem! Well, I think this is such a beautiful song, and this Casey guy sang the song marvelously.. Sentimental.. or jiwang, some may say? Well.. I'm sentimental and I admit that.. and this is one memorable song I treasured so much.. It kinda brought me back to the time 13 years ago.. where it snowed so heavily outside the house, and it's so cold even under my sleeping bag, and the struggle to adapt to the new environment and cope with studies during the first year there.. and this one song in particular can bring me back to those memories.. such a wonderful one at time, and a sad one when we lost our dear friend, Ghaz, and Ita.. Hope both of them rest in peace and always within god's care..

6 comments:

Ranting Hijau said...

hi niko,
i am so glad that now i know i am not the only person who love this unpopular song.
i even treasure this song more than "jgn ada benci" and "seribu impian". this song has such a powerful lyric and pure ballad.
and i am so sad to hear bout ur best friend.. hope he will be rest in peace..

jai_ahmad@yahoo.com

Ranting Hijau said...

hi niko,
i am so glad that now i know i am not the only person who love this unpopular song.
i even treasure this song more than "jgn ada benci" and "seribu impian". this song has such a powerful lyric and pure ballad.
and i am so sad to hear bout ur best friend.. hope he will be rest in peace..

jai_ahmad@yahoo.com

nony_mousa said...

hi niko. do u have this song in mp3 format? i've been searching for it on9 but unfortunately this song was not popular n familiar compared to casey's other 2 songs.

NIKO75 said...

Hi ranting hijau..
U r nt alone.. Hehehe..
That song in particular has been my fav since forever

NIKO75 said...

Hi nony.. Yes I do.. & I will post it here soon

nony_mousa said...

muchas gracias niko.. (^_^)