Saturday, November 10, 2007

TOW my broken arm part 2

It's been a while since I last updated my blog, and it feels good to be able to update my blog again. This is due to my broken arm, a bad one. I tried every method, modern and traditional, to ensure that I won’t hafta undergo any surgery to install the titanium thru the broken bone, but it seems that anything won’t work but the surgery. I first went to traditional place n Kelantan whom this uncle is famous for healing the broken bones and stuff, and I'm not talking nonsense. I simply went there just because my 2 brothers went there during their accidents time and it worked, but not for me I guess. So I hafta go for a modern way and do the necessary surgery.
Thanks to god that I had undergo the surgery last Tuesday and today is the day to open the clips at my arm. Looks like everything is progressing very well for me. Just pray that everything is gonna be ok and fast recovery!

No comments: