Saturday, November 24, 2007

TOW Movies Again!

Last Wednesday was another movie day for me. Well, I intend to cover back all the weeks I lost and get to watch movies as many as possible.. Heheh!! This week I can manage to watch only one movie, The Bee Movie. Synopsis:
Barry B. Benson is a graduate bee fresh out of college who is disillusioned at his lone career choice: making honey. On a rare trip outside the hive, Barry's life is saved by Vanessa, a florist in New York City. As their relationship blossoms, he discovers humans are mass consumers of honey and decides to sue the human race for stealing bees' honey.
Source: http://movies.yahoo.com

*** Overall, quite entertaining.. but not that satisfied enough as the plot is not that strong and it doesn't really build the character of the main cast. Personally I would prefer Ratatouille better than Bee Movie if I can compare those two.

No comments: