Thursday, November 15, 2007

TOW Changing New Phone & Number

I decided to get myself a new phone after the current one is giving me constant problems. Suspected the battery is the main problem, tried to fix it, but unfortunately still the same problem occured. So I'm getting myself a cheap and outdated Nokia 6680. I'm not that technology savvy especially with phone, but hafta assure that the basic needs are available, like 3G supported for me to browse internet and camera phone for emergency photo taking, and as a backup for my camera.. Whilst getting a new phone, I'm getting a new fixed line as well. So my primary number will be the new Celcom number from now on and the secondary one is Maxis. Now, I can browse internet just with my phone. No need to go to cyber cafe or Coffee Bean anymore for internet connection. Yahoooo!!

No comments: