Friday, October 30, 2009

The Kitchen Cabinets

I've been eyeing to get a new set of kitchen cabinets since forever.. and when I finally got partial parts of the kitchen cabinet, really hafta wait for more parts of it to arrive, and some more shopping to do at Ikea soon.. Some asked me why not just get the complete set and get it over with.. well, the truth is, this is never in my budget, so I will hafta be patient and wait for things to complete bits by bits..Just look at the mess in my kitchen.. which means the kitchen will be closed for any cooking related activities.. and it will be messy and unorganized until the complete set arrives and the installation completes.. it's all messed up, as messy as my mind now.. Hope it will all end up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.