Sunday, August 29, 2010

RAMADHAN BAZAR @ BUKIT GOH, KUANTAN

Two days spent in Ganu, and it's time for me to head back to KL.. I can see the sad faces of my parent's face the moment I wanna leave the house.. but they are coming to KL next week so we will have our buka posa together again..

It was a freaking 8 hours journey to expect this time.. and with posa time, the earlier target was to reach Temerloh for berbuka.. but since I saw a very busy bazar @ Bukit Goh, Kuantan, I decided to stop to see the special local food here..
Pretty much the same food as the rest of other bazar.. the only different food that I can find here is the coned kuih.. which doesn't taste that good.. saw a rather thick murtabak.. but can't take it anymore since my berbuka meals are usually filled with murtabak and sugarcane.. got myself putu bambu and lompat tikam..

well..nothing special at the bazar here.. and the food isn't that variety.. only ok-ok je la if one wanna make a stop to buy things for berbuka.. Next berbuka stop.. Temerloh R&R..

No comments: