Friday, January 28, 2011

MAKAN2 AROUND TOWN

Lately, I always have problems forgetting to take photos of my makan2 places.. true that I'm not that active as before in finding new makan2 place.. as I ended up going back to the same place again and again..
Anyway.. first.. a place wajibul try.. introduced by my aunt.. a seafood place in Jeram, Kuala Selangor.. quite far nak pegi.. but hey, if the food is worth the drive.. apa salahnya kan? heheh.. the place is huge.. with more than 100 tables around.. the ambience is also nice.. by the muara sungai.. although nothing I can see at nite, but the angin sepoi2 bahasa really helps merelaxkan badan after the long drive.. and banyak variety of seafood around.. and we all yang tamak ini chose huge prawns, squids, huge ikan and kerang.. tak sempat nak take photos as semua kelubur.. and terus wallap when the came.. semua2 including drinks for makan 5 orang cuma RM100 saje.. haaa murah gilerrr.. sila jeles ok..
Second.. makan tak sedar diri again in Ikea.. check out the spring chicken at the front.. dah macam ayam bapak dowhhh.. and ended up not finishing the dish..
Third.. another visit to Mak Tim Briyani.. this time Briyani kambing and apple ribena.. trust me.. sungguh sedap! check out my previous post on the visit to Mak Tim here.. never fail to satisfy my tekak..
Anyway.. jinak kan this pigeon.. rasa nak tangkap buat goreng je..I think I should start my hunt of the best food again.. next month maybe.. heheh.. lagi boolat la akuuuu!

4 comments:

max said...

Jangan goreng ia lah.. cian ia .. baik and chumil.

max said...

jangan goreng ia.. cian ia .. ia baik n chumil.

max said...

Jangan goreng ia lah.. cian ia .. baik and chumil.

NIKO75 said...

max.. hahahha..