Friday, June 4, 2010

KUCHING AGAIN.. PART 1

Peaceful and really mind relaxing.. that's one thing I can describe about Kuching..
I'm in Kuching now for the meeting.. and decided to extend another night here.. Checked in at Hilton, which has a majestic room.. with great scenery..Nothing much here, except for a short walk, checking out the place..
What amazed me was the latest landmark of the city.. the outstanding new Dewan Undangan Negeri..
it's so nice that it will be the background of my photos from so many angle.. and trust me.. whichever angle I took the photos, all turned out to be marvelous.. cool addition to the beautiful landscape of the city, i can say..Ooo yeah.. a must in the checklist.. beli ikan terubuk and kek lapis.. both checked..!!
Can't wait for tomorrow to have a bowl of uperb Laksa Sarawak and explore more about Bako and all..

No comments: