Sunday, June 13, 2010

ANOTHER YEAR OF JOY..

Here comes again another year and additional number added to my age.. goshh.. if only I put the candles on the cakes, it would be so many I would lost count on it.. heheheh! Well, i do feel rather old now when it comes to the number.. nevertheless, I still feel that whatever the number is, it's hhow we treat our life that counts.. some may be young but not bold enough to take challenges to preparae themselves with the life ahead.. some may be old but still have guts try out new things.. have a work life balance..
It's how people traet their life that matters.. and that's what I'm doing.. no regrets.. All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes. Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes, and anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
So what's my birthday treat? Free lunch, a karaoke session and a good dinner.. and a gift too.. thanks to all..

No comments: