Saturday, April 24, 2010

UMRAH TRIP FOR MAK ABAH

Mak and Abah have decided to go for another Umrah trip this year, which is gonna take about 2 weeks.. Went to KLIA to send them for the trip this afternoon.. and quite relieved to see that the group they are travelling with is just a small group so it's quite easy to manage.. Well, I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about so many possibilities.. and so many 'what if' questions, and suddenly it made me worried.. again, I don't know why.. most probably because of so many 'what ifs' that I had in my mind..
All this while,I know that they will always be there in Ganu.. available for me to call them whenever I like.. but now the fact that they will not be around for the next 2 weeks freaks me out.. and again with the what ifs.. Goshhhh! Anyway.. just hope that they will be back in 1 piece 2 weeks from now, safe and sound.. Insyallah..

No comments: